[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Hill

Avernus

I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.I'm not worried.

• Like 1

I watched portions of this game and most of what I saw was passing downs. Didn't see most of Gio's rushes or receptions, but what I did notice is that there were a lot of plays where Gio looked lost on pass protection. None of it led to sacks on plays that I watched, but he just seemed to be having trouble finding who to block. Didn't get to see Hill in pass protection so I'm guessing he either isn't very good at it or since he's not the "pass catching back" he just doesn't get the opportunity.

I hope that game script turned this game in Gio's favor during the second half. As a Hill owner I'm really grabbing at straws trying to find ways to be positive about him at this point.

I don't see Gio taking over here, unless Hill continues to get nothing and loses more fumbles. I frankly wasn't expecting anything from Hill this week, as he struggled mightily against BALT last year and just doesn't seem right to begin with - yesterday's results didn't surprise me. Hopefully he can make something of a lighter matchup over the next couple weeks and get back on track . . . I can't imagine he just "lost it" over the offseason. I think he'll bust out of it - hopefully sooner than later.

YPC the first 3 games:

Gio - 7.8, 6.2, 3.8

Hill - 3.3, 3.9, 1.8

While these stats look glaring at first view, I'd be curious to see how much of this is based on package and game situation. With Gio being the passing downs back I would think the personnel would be different in most cases when he's in the game. The defense may be less likely to stack the box and be prepared for a run.

Regardless of that the numbers are horrifying to look at.

• Like 1

I think people forget how successful Gio was the last 2 years before he got hurt last year and Hill had no competition for reps for most of the season. I said at our local that I felt 2 backs were being way overvalued, Hill and Anderson. I'm not sure what is wrong with either so far as I haven't watched much of either teams.

I'm a Jeremy Hill owner as well, picked him 2nd. Can't say I've been happy over the last two weeks either, like many of you. Question is, is Gio an every down back? Or will Hill get touches, and if so, how do you think he'll fair against KC in week 4. I'm seriously on the brink of benching this guy. I know it's early, but, he leaves me with little confidence in him. Not sure how KC is against the run.

For what it's worth, I expect Hill to go bananas against KC. They won't be down against the pop-gun KC offense and I think Hill and the coaching staff will have extra incentive to really get him going - expecting a good 20 carries or so.

• Like 1