[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Antonio brown still a lineup lock?

REZ

No, he's been Vicked. They should change the cursing sensor on the forum to Vick. As in:

Antonio got Vicked last night.

I lost by two Vicking points because Brown wasn't targeted

It's really Vicky that my season is going down the tubes since Big Ben out

• Like 4

Unless you're in an 8 team league you don't sit this guy. This is way reactionary. Yes, he has not done well with Vick, but I'd never sit him barring injury.

absolutely sit him . The greatest WR in the world cant do it alone and right now he is alone in large part because of Vick . no reason to make him untouchable and after last night its even clearer . Sit him till Ben gets back

• Like 1

Steelers looked like they didn't even want to let Vick throw the ball at times last night. So it isn't just Vick being NOT BEN and all that, its the change in philosophy and a fear of throwing. (I only watched the first half, but recall a series late where they looked like they were just trying to kill the clock and not even try to gain yards or score.)

but, when Vick does throw, it seems he's locked-in on stupid Heyward-Bey (at least in the very limited amount of time I've seen any of the games since Big Ben went down - I did see the Brown drop in the end zone the first game Vick started, so maybe that's why?)...I don't know, it's just really bizarre that either he (Vick), Haley, or Tomlin are not utilizing their 2nd best weapon (behind Bell)...Vick still seems to have the arm strength to chuck the ball downfield, at least from what I saw on that comeback drive last night...

This may be a little out there but I think Brown's size has a lot to do with it. Brown is a small, fast guy and Vick has a career 55% completion percentage. Vick can't get him the ball because he can't make the throws. He is throwing to Heyward-Bay more because he is a bigger target and Vick can just throw it near him and let him get it.

Well I think it is pretty evident that Vick is not a great throwing QB.

I think PIT knows this and will develop game plans that focus more on running the ball and heavy defense.

I think that means if you have a viable alternative it is not unthinkable to sit ABrown.

I know if I owned ABrown and sat him he would make me pay ...

• Like 1

but, when Vick does throw, it seems he's locked-in on stupid Heyward-Bey (at least in the very limited amount of time I've seen any of the games since Big Ben went down - I did see the Brown drop in the end zone the first game Vick started, so maybe that's why?)...I don't know, it's just really bizarre that either he (Vick), Haley, or Tomlin are not utilizing their 2nd best weapon (behind Bell)...Vick still seems to have the arm strength to chuck the ball downfield, at least from what I saw on that comeback drive last night...

He's a great playah get ovah it !!!!!

-Al Davis