[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Value = Talent x Situation x (Opportunity x2)

MTSuper7

Sorry if I'm giving info away here from your book, DMD, but I'd like to know what situations are most conducive for success in the NFL this year. Where are the strongest offensive lines and/or the best schemes for runners to be successful? I'd assume it'd help if the team's defense wasn't putrid enough to put the team into pass mode early. Maybe an article is coming on this, in which case I'll be patient (and won't share paid content here once it's available). I'd just like to get an early feel for where some of the best opportunities exist (which teams and why).

I am writing an RB article right now. And that concept/equation goes into all the player projections/write-ups. I was looking for an angle - maybe I'll just use that formula as a basis. Give me a week.

I am writing an RB article right now. And that concept/equation goes into all the player projections/write-ups. I was looking for an angle - maybe I'll just use that formula as a basis. Give me a week.

Great, thanks for the quick response!

Anyone notice the complete dive that RB value took last season? For the first time in the last 8 years, the LAG analysis for a standard (non-PPR) 12-team league showed that WR and RBs had the exact same value. RBs are usually always worth more points and have their value decay faster down the top 20 in their position.

If that pattern were to repeat, it would completely justify the # of WRs that are being projected in the 1st round of redraft leagues.

In 2015, only one back rushed more than 300 times and just five had more than 250 runs. In 2010, there were 11 with over 250 carries and seven of those exceeded 300. Surprisingly, both seasons contained eight running backs with 50+ receptions.

Article, DMD's writing articles? I guess its time for me to pop in on the Huddle main page once in a while to see what tips are being provided, and of course plan on renewing my membership. Hard to believe its that time of year...