Sign in to follow this  
Brutal1

League openings

Quality honest commish, no BS, full transparency, all trades left to be voted on. ESPN, League Safe, both superflex (option 2 QB) and normal flex leagues. Range from $25 - $35 buy ins. I have a few openings in leagues drafting during August. If you are interested in more info hit me up.

thebrutal1@hotmail.com

I would like info for the normal flex league.Sent to tramz18@aol.com,please put fantasy football in the subject line.Thanks

• Like 1

Hey Tramz18, sent you the info on the spot i have available for normal flex. Let me know if you don't get it or have any questions. Thanks.

Need an owner. Thursday night draft 8/18/16 @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST. Snake, PPR, 12 team league. ESPN, $25 Leaguesafe (majority payout approval in effect, 100% payout). Roster is a Normal flex type set up. 9 starters, 9 on bench.

All my leagues are payment due 1 week before draft, so payment for this one (12 team flex) would be due this Thursday 8/11/16.

.....also have a similar type league, but it is a 10 team league and drafts this coming Saturday 8/13/16. Payment for that one is due NOW and 9 managers are already paid up. Giving the last guy one more day to pay and if not I am going to remove him and will need one owner willing to join and pay immediately to take the spot.

If interested hit me (see original post for my email), up just or leave me your email below. Thanks.