Brutal1

New $35 PPR ESPN LEAGUE JUST CREATED!

Ready for something a little deeper to test your skills? This is a new league, wide open right now for new managers. So if you have never gotten into one of my leagues, this is a great chance to do so and I would be happy to have you!

• Draft Date = Saturday Morning, September 3rd, 8am PST (11am EST)
  • $35 to join, Snake, PPR, 6 pt QB TD's, ESPN, League Safe, 100% payouts.
  • 16 Teams (The Mean Sixteen), Survival of the fittest!
    • 6 Teams will advance to playoffs.
    • Only 1 division to ensure the TOP 6 teams advance to playoffs.
    • Top seeds get bye week during first round of playoffs.
  • Share the love payout structure.
    • Top 4 win! 1 in 4 chance to win cash (25% odds)
    • Payouts will be: 1st=$200, 2nd=$170, 3rd=$110, 4th=$80
  • Manageable roster sizes so waiver wont be depleted with 16 teams.
    • 8 Starters, 6 Bench, 2 IR spots
    • Starters are: 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1DST, 1K
***$35 - Payment will be due soon after we fill the league. Only serious competitive managers need apply. If you are not certain, please don't ask for an invite. But if you are a true competitor and want in on this action, hit me up for an invite!!!
PM me your email, or post your email below and I will send you an invite. Or email me thebrutal1@hotmail.com
Put - "The Mean Sixteen" in the email header.
***Be patient if I do not respond or send invite immediately. And be patient as I recruit to fill the league. It may take a little time, but we will get there. :)

Thanks all

**For more information about the leagues and the commish, see below:
~ Use ESPN and League Safe to secure the money.
~ Majority vote Approval for all payment/payout. 100% Payouts, entire pot goes to top 3.
~ In ALL my leagues payment is due One (1) week before we draft! No pay, no draft rule in effect.
~ Normal Flex = Pretty traditional line up but of course with a flex spot.
~ Super Flex Leagues = maximum starter flexibility, including one "OP" position which allows for any offensive position, INCLUDING A 2nd QB, if you desire.
~ Honest, straight forward Commish You can trust.
~ I do things by the book, no bs, no special deals, no buddy treatment or favors! I respect all managers and do my best to ensure the league is fair.
~ All trades reviewed and approved by the league.
~ I am big on Commish & League Integrity. Meaning, full transparency, good communication, NO Shady unexplained business goes down behind the scenes.
~ Most leagues are return leagues that you are welcome to stay in year after year if you want to. Pretty decent manager return rate.

Any other takers? About half way there. Will be a great league, don't hesitate, get in while you can. Post or send your email and I will shoot invite over.

League Safe info is on the main page. You can copy and paste the link to your browser. Payment is due once we get the league filled up, but you can pay anytime. I am working to finish getting it filled up. Already filling up pretty well so should not be too long. I will send you all an ESPN email to pay once we are full.

Let's gooooo!!! Filling up. Don't hesitate my friends. Gonna be a fun league!

Hey Reymin, sent you invite. Let me know if you didn't get it. Welcome to the league!