Sign in to follow this  
Brutal1

New $45 ESPN League - 14 Teams

This will be my last league of 2016!! Get in while you can. If you missed out on my 16 team league, now is your chance to get into another deep league. This one will be 14 Teams, see details below. It is a brand new, wide open league. Email me asap to reserve a spot.

• Draft Date / Time = Sunday Morning, September 4th, 8am PST (11am EST)
  • $45 to join, Snake draft, PPR, 6 pt QB TD's, ESPN, League Safe, 100% payouts.
  • 14 Teams, Survival of the fittest!
    • 6 Teams will advance to playoffs.
    • Only 1 division to ensure that the TOP 6 teams advance to playoffs.
    • Top 2 seeds get bye week during first round of playoffs.
  • Share the love payout structure. Most leagues payout heavy to 1st. I like to mix it up & share the love.
    • Top 4 win! 1 in 3.5 chance to win cash (Almost 30% odds of winning $$)
    • Payouts will be: 1st=$220, 2nd=$180, 3rd=$130, 4th=$100
  • Manageable roster sizes so waiver wont be completly depleted with 14 teams.
    • 9 Starters, 7 Bench, 2 IR spots
    • Starters are: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1DST, 1K
***$45 - Payment will be DUE AS SOON AS I FILL UP the league. So only serious competitive managers need apply please.
***If you will not be able to pay the league fee soon after we fill up the league, or are not certain, please DON'T ask for an invite.
But if you are good with this, a true competitor and want in on this action, hit me up for an invite!!!
INVITE INFO: PM me, or leave your email below, or email me directly at thebrutal1@hotmail.com
***Please be patient if I do not respond or send invite immediately. I always respond to all email so I promise I will eventually get back to every inquiry. Thanks.

**For more information about the leagues and the commish, see below:
~ Use ESPN and League Safe to secure the money.
~ Majority vote Approval for all payment/payout. 100% Payouts, entire pot goes to top 3.
~ In ALL my leagues payment is due upon the league being full, or at a minimum One (1) week before we draft, depending on the league! No pay, no draft rule in effect.
~ Honest, straight forward Commish You can trust.
~ I do things by the book, no bs, no special deals, no buddy treatment or favors! I respect all managers and do my best to ensure the league is fair.
~ All trades reviewed and approved by the league.
~ I am big on Commish & League Integrity. Meaning, full transparency, good communication, NO Shady unexplained business goes down behind the scenes.
~ Most leagues are return leagues (redraft) that you are welcome to stay in year after year if you want to. Pretty decent manager return rate.

Just 3 spots left!! If you want in, don't wait. Get in before we fill up. Let me know.

Just ONE SPOT LEFT. First come, first serve. Don't wait, if you want in let me know asap!!