[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

our next president

nuke'em ttg

538 is a good comprehensive location to keep up on the polls and electoral college counts. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

So right now, it would be a landslide - but personally, I'm expecting a bit of regression to the mean since both of these candidates suck so bad. Neat year.

I wonder who Colin K. will be voting for? :innocent:

There isn't a black candidate cause America is racist. Oh wait...

So we'll follow up 8 years of our first African American president with at least 4 of our first female president. History

538 is a good comprehensive location to keep up on the polls and electoral college counts. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

So right now, it would be a landslide - but personally, I'm expecting a bit of regression to the mean since both of these candidates suck so bad. Neat year.

I'm telling you...Gary Johnson.

Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Sure beats corrupt or insane and corrupt.

• 2 weeks later...

He has no chance

I've never despised both candidates like I do these. However, I have a few Trump supporting friends that I will be making $50 off of when he goes down in flames. Now that he's surging in the polls, it's probably time to rake in a few more.

Unfortunately, none are interested in doubling down at this point in the game.

Trump looks like the lead pipe lock, thoughts?

He has no chance

Ah yes sports hyperbole jumps into politics. Neither candidate is a lock, sure looks like Trump has an uphill battle, needs to win all the swing states and steal 1-2 from those leaning Dem. Wouldn't call either candidate a lock at this point, too many crazy MFs in the country who could do who knows what.

538 currently shows Hillary as 60% chance to win.

I'm telling you...Gary Johnson.

Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Sure beats corrupt or insane and corrupt.

Also has zero chance of winning and maybe a 1-3% chance of getting any electoral votes.

Not saying you shouldn't vote for him if that is who you prefer, just that you won't convince enough people to matter to vote for him. If I were not in a swing state I would vote for Johnson, but I have to vote to keep out the more crazy/dangerous candidate.

Third party candidates really need to start taking off at the local level if we are ever to move away from this 2 party system. The crappy 2 candidates provided this time around may get people talking about change, but unlikely since the Dem/Rep parties wield way too much power.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...