[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

our next president

nuke'em ttg

I wore a bag over my head when I voted Saturday. It was a tough decision between paper or plastic, let me tell you.

How'd your friends like their new $50 bills you were handing out :)

Sorry but that election was way to close to be betting on or being considered a lock. Nobody saw it coming, but we probably should have. I guess Nate Silver (538) was one of the few saying Trump was trending up and there was a chance he could win. Its becoming clear that polling isn't anywhere close to being accurate these days.

Because apparently only rednecks vote Conservative?

No of course not, that is just the reaction by those who cannot believe the results. I think a lot of people voted for Trump because they are tired of the same old politicians, and some of the PC stuff from the DEMs doesn't help. They may be registered or leaning D voters, but Trump spread a message that spoke to them. (Hillary did not.) Watching every police shooting of a black man (sometimes unarmed, but rarely a complete non threat) turned into a campaign against the cops was getting old for many.

I did my part, but the numbers in Ohio were staggering. Who would think that the margin for Trump would be higher in Ohio than Georgia.

How'd your friends like their new $50 bills you were handing out :)

Well, one got two years paid in the league that I commish (we had a side bet on the senate holding the line on Garland), so I lost that one too (50x2). The other is owed a case of beer, he's down in Texas. And the third I haven't seen yet, but I will certainly make sure I have a nice fresh one ready for him when I do.

Harry Reid and the other dems shouldn't blame Comey.....I'm the reason all this happened. I always lose bets I make while shooting off my mouth. :bag: I kinda expected this to happen when I bet them in the first place...

Edited by CowboysDiehard

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 10:24 AM, redtunes said:

It's been a few months since Trump started his presidency and yet there are times that I am still in disbelief that he actually won. God bless America!

The guy is a complete embarrassment.  What a shame that people couldn't see through him. Oh wait, wouldn't have mattered, Russia did their part. 

• Like 1

Long Live King Trump!  Our country is great again.  He has no special interest to bow down to.  I love what he has done so far. Just waiting to get the courts in line and it will be World watch America roar again. 

Edited by moneymakers

11 hours ago, moneymakers said:

Long Live King Trump!  Our country is great again.  He has no special interest to bow down to.  I love what he has done so far. Just waiting to get the courts in line and it will be World watch America roar again. 

This has to be a fishing trip because anyone with any brains at all can't think that Trump is a good president. We are an absolute joke to the rest of the world because of this clown. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Wake up. The World has been feeding off USA for years. Of coarse they don't like to lose the free ride. That's what is great about Trump. Trump owes these climate control moneymaking scam artist nothing. Privatizing air traffic control is great  in several ways. More great things to come. Sheep just keep focusing on Russia smokescreen while the new government is cleaning the swamp. Trump tweets and the media jumps

this a good thing. its common sense and will be done in 3 to 6 months. VA and DOD will be on the same data base.

Edited by moneymakers
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

So its a year later.  The last post by the great me is still here.  Supreme court is in check. Economy is going great. I have made a buttload of cash in the stock market. Part was common sense.  invest in WWE.  invest in Amazon and twitter.  Korea is in check .  Media is in check. Big con. Nobody cares about the dreamers. I mean we care but is it a big protest issue on where we decide to vote? naw, They grasping at straws and are desperate. 

The media is screaming about tariffs and china. They haven't a clue. They would rather the country and economy lose and go to the crapper than have Trump win or even look successful. The man is doing just what he said he was going to do. The swamp is still quite large and some are refusing to leave but it will get done. Sad thought  tho. Supreme court decision today on the travel ban. The decision should of been 9-0.  Why anyone would vote blue in the fall is mind boggling. one last comment.  The new tax laws that go into effect next year. genus payback.  WHO IS THEY? you know who u are!

Bonus post -- Great news - Trump gets to pick another SCOTUS!  

Edited by moneymakers
make it look better
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Kavanaugh is in. The swamp is still plotting to over throw.  Life is good.  Hope you sold your Amazon 3 weeks ago.  Tuesday is coming. Maybe Trump will get funding for that wall after all. The real surprise will be when Mexico actually  does pay for it!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ginsberg is dead.  2020 and the dems will now move on to another battle of lies and deceit. I may enjoy this one.  The virus will be an after thought come 60 more days. Dallas Stars are in the Stanly Cup Finals. Trump will be King for four more years. 

Now my question? In the last 4 years what has the man done but try and do good for the country. Its tough to clean a swamp and make anyone happy. He will go down as one of the greatest ever.  Woo hoo huddle. Dont be a media sheep. Get on board and enjoy the parade. It in the USA!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 9:19 PM, moneymakers said:

Ginsberg is dead.  2020 and the dems will now move on to another battle of lies and deceit. I may enjoy this one.  The virus will be an after thought come 60 more days. Dallas Stars are in the Stanly Cup Finals. Trump will be King for four more years. 

Now my question? In the last 4 years what has the man done but try and do good for the country. Its tough to clean a swamp and make anyone happy. He will go down as one of the greatest ever.  Woo hoo huddle. Dont be a media sheep. Get on board and enjoy the parade. It in the USA!

I agree with you, my friend.  Best president ever! 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2020 at 11:19 PM, moneymakers said:

Bye-bye worst president ever, especially after inciting a riot at the Capitol. Trump belongs in jail, not getting 4 more years to ruin this country. And no, I'm not saying the democrats are perfect, but a deaf, dumb, blind, mute would be a better option.  "Stop the steal" - what a joke!  Trump is nothing but a piece of narcissistic trash. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 2

This is the most sane Trump has ever sounded. Did he finally crack?  Did someone finally advise him on how much trouble he's in, wrote this speech for him and said you need to stick to this script or is this a trick?