[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals - Soft as butter

Bobby Brown

I called out Arizona because I think they lack killer instinct and are soft.. Seattle looses to Rams every single year...sometimes twice like last year. And they still do better than Arizona and Dallas could ever hope for....when the games matter.

Wait? The SEA-LA game didn't matter? Why did the bother playing it then?

I'm confused, why are you checking in on him if he's on ignore

:woot:

Ever see "Private Parts"

Pig Vomit: "But if they hate him, why do they listen?"

Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next"

If you want to see what he'll say next you aren't ignoring him ... not sure why you are using the ignore feature of this site when clearly you are NOT ignoring him. Do you think it pains him to know you have him on ignore? And if it did cause him pain, wouldn't it alleviate his pain to know you aren't really ignoring him? In fact, i suspect he gets pleasure from knowing that you tried to ignore him but lack the discipline to do so.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Texans ranked #4 going into a game against the Brady-Less, Garoppolo-Less Patriots.........they MUST be soft as butter Bobby Brown, 27-0?? They are like margarine in the micro-wave!! Soft, over-rated, how do they lose against the Pats without Brady? Well Gronk picked up the slack...wait, he didn't play??? A rookie QB, against JJ FN Watt??

Let's see how dumb you can sound all year bro!! Again, open mouth...insert foot...do you even watch this game?

who is soft now?

Texans ranked #4 going into a game against the Brady-Less, Garoppolo-Less Patriots.........they MUST be soft as butter Bobby Brown, 27-0?? They are like margarine in the micro-wave!! Soft, over-rated, how do they lose against the Pats without Brady? Well Gronk picked up the slack...wait, he didn't play??? A rookie QB, against JJ FN Watt??

Let's see how dumb you can sound all year bro!! Again, open mouth...insert foot...do you even watch this game?

who is soft now?

Oh I watched the game. Dark hoodie is using the darkside for impressive play again. By the way, that was the easiest scratch I'll win all season long. Houston being slightly favored was a joke, a certain reputable stat site had Pats winning outright at something like 80%.

Don't get me wrong, Arizona is good. Arizona should win the division; especially since they've been granted a gift with their division rival having substantial injuries, including a scrambling QB with a severe ankle sprain. I posted this thread as a weight of evidence reality. Arizona is a great regular season team and the awesomeness and toughness of Fitzgerald is undeniable. But, as a team, they choke more often than not at genuine challenges.

Arizona can finesse success in the comfy confines of the pink taco (minus week 1 of this season) but their QB typically turns back into a pumpkin at sudden death matches. I'm glad you found some solace in the Texans losing. However, I'm just making an observation based on realisms. Until Palmer and company can stop being routinely humiliated in games that matter (i.e..the 49-15 loss last year and 78 total yards they put up the year before against the panthers - I realize Palmer wasn't playing in the latter) I feel my opinion on the softness is validated.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Oh I watched the game. Dark hoodie is using the darkside for impressive play again. By the way, that was the easiest scratch I'll win all season long. Houston being slightly favored was a joke, a certain reputable stat site had Pats winning outright at something like 80%.

Don't get me wrong, Arizona is good. Arizona should win the division; especially since they've been granted a gift with their division rival having substantial injuries, including a scrambling QB with a severe ankle sprain. I posted this thread as a weight of evidence reality. Arizona is a great regular season team and the awesomeness and toughness of Fitzgerald is undeniable. But, as a team, they choke more often than not at genuine challenges.

Arizona can finesse success in the comfy confines of the pink taco (minus week 1 of this season) but their QB typically turns back into a pumpkin at sudden death matches. I'm glad you found some solace in the Texans losing. However, I'm just making an observation based on realisms. Until Palmer and company can stop being routinely humiliated in games that matter (i.e..the 49-15 loss last year and 78 total yards they put up the year before against the panthers - I realize Palmer wasn't playing in the lahy tter) I feel my opinion on the softness is validated.

why arent you checking in on palmers broking thumb last year?

why arent you checking in on david johnson being soft though?

im confused.