[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals - Soft as butter

Bobby Brown

Texans ranked #4 going into a game against the Brady-Less, Garoppolo-Less Patriots.........they MUST be soft as butter Bobby Brown, 27-0?? They are like margarine in the micro-wave!! Soft, over-rated, how do they lose against the Pats without Brady? Well Gronk picked up the slack...wait, he didn't play??? A rookie QB, against JJ FN Watt??

Let's see how dumb you can sound all year bro!! Again, open mouth...insert foot...do you even watch this game?

who is soft now?

I can't say I'm surprised to see hardcore Arizona fans disappear like their team does when the going gets tough. How come you haven't sent me personal messages over the last two weeks?

Bobby, I will come back if you miss me...but, I thought my job was done here when you said this, your words, NOT mine, you crowned them and we "let you off the hook":

Don't get me wrong, Arizona is good. Arizona should win the division; especially since they've been granted a gift with their division rival having substantial injuries, including a scrambling QB with a severe ankle sprain.

I am upset, just a bit at you....you lied to me! You said "Arizona was good" and that "they should win the division"....now this, how dare you lie to me like that!

• Like 1