[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What mistake are you about to make on this week's WW?

colkurtz

Not who you are grabbing, but who are you dropping to make a grab? Lots of overreacting goes on in week1. Someone in my league dropped Freeman after game1 last year. I missed him but his owner went on the fantasy bowl. What mistake are you about to make?

Not convinced it's a mistake, but I'm dropping Jared Cook to get a backup QB because I only drafted 1 - Tyrod.

My mistake was not grabbing Cruz before the opener, dropping Hogan for a kicker but I really didn't have much of a choice there. I lost in 3 out of 5 leagues this weekend but put up solid numbers so I think I will make one or two moves.

My problem is figuring out what to do with the Rams D. Not sure if they are worth keeping because they are being hung out to dry by Keenum or they just had a poor outing.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Planning on putting a request in for Tyrell Williams and dropping Aiken. If I don't get that request, I'll sit tight and hopefully watch the wire fill with guys who should still be on rosters.

I'd keep Aiken who is a proven vet. Benjamin, Woodhead and Gates will be primary targets with Inman and Williams taking up the slack. Just my thoughts on the matter cause I considered the same move.

I'd keep Aiken who is a proven vet. Benjamin, Woodhead and Gates will be primary targets with Inman and Williams taking up the slack. Just my thoughts on the matter cause I considered the same move.

'Proven vet'? Believe me, I loved having Aiken last year, but he's far from a proven vet. He's only had one semi-decent year.

• Like 1

what has me scratching my head is that Allen went down in the 2nd quarter and yet Gates couldn't finish with a better stat line? In a shootout? That's got me worried.

• Like 1

After reviewing my roster, the available talent and what moves I could make (and pay the $2 fee) I'm not doing anything. Too often I'm just shuffling out one scrub for another. Sure I could add Eli Rogers or Kerley/Beasley and drop Rishard Matthews or Quinton Patton, but are they really better (some rankings I looked at say no).

I didn't take a QB until the 10th round this year (Dalton), and luckily decided to drop him in favor of Ryan for week 1 (28 points woohoo!). I'm wondering if I should hang on to him for his game against the porous Oakland D this weekend, or try and pick up Cousins or Winston for a potential ROS start. What do you guys think?

I dropped Dak instead (gasp). I only even drafted Dak in case he came out blazing. But I'm willing to roll with no backup to Derek Carr since I waited long enough for Dak to be my option...

Edited by MTSuper7