[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What mistake are you about to make on this week's WW?

colkurtz

Considering dropping Lockett for Hogan (or possibly Sanu). I actually like Lockett a little more this year, but I also have Baldwin on my roster and I'm not big on having 2 WRs from the same team.

I would try trading Lockett first for something else of need.

• Like 1

In one big money league, one guy just spent $578 of $1000 cap on RB Jalen Richardson. Wow.

Wow. I cut bait with Funchess in both leagues after the Thursday night game. I managed to snag Garcon (owner dropped him just before week 1) and Fuller (smaller rosters)

I dropped Natalie Portman for Taz's mom. I figured it's been awhile since Portman did anything and maybe she's past her prime. Yes I realize Taz's mom is a little past her prime too but rumor has it Taz finally moved out on his own perhaps freeing her to live up to her potential without that millstone hanging around her neck. It's a flyer more than anything.

Whoops, wrong league. My bad.

• Like 4

I saw lotsa pickups for Jalen. I never gave him a second thought after delving deeper. Some people don't though

I was a concerned Lat Murray owner when I kept seeing Jalen with more yards. Then I watched the game last night, I'm no longer considered. Somebody in our league did add him, after waivers ran so he wasn't that hot of a commodity.

Back on topic...it won't be a WW move but I'm looking to deal with Ertz possibly being out. My backup TE is Vance McDonald, not sure if I'll roll with him, or add another TE (Jesse James), and will probably drop Vance, or my WR6 Patton. No this is not an advice post...

I'd keep Aiken who is a proven vet. Benjamin, Woodhead and Gates will be primary targets with Inman and Williams taking up the slack. Just my thoughts on the matter cause I considered the same move.

I don't see how Aiken still has any value as long as Steve Smith keeps getting targeted the way he is. Aiken's value came about last year when Smith went down. I'm struggling to justify keeping him.

Dropped Funchess in all leagues- picked up the likes of LaFell, Beasley, Eli Rogers... now a guarantee that Funch goes for 1200 yds and 10 TD's

He only received 4 targets week one and that's not because the other team's best corner was on him all game. Benjamin got 12 targets. It's pretty obvious who is in Cam's comfort zone and if he's not looking at Benjamin he's looking to Olsen. Between those two, Cam won't need to look for a third progression very often.

• Like 1

I don't see how Aiken still has any value as long as Steve Smith keeps getting targeted the way he is. Aiken's value came about last year when Smith went down. I'm struggling to justify keeping him.

Aiken is at the end of my roster. He will be the first guy I drop when I see someone I want to pick up. I agree with you that the only way he becomes rosterable is if there is an injury in front of him. Holding him through this weekend's game vs. Cleveland, because if he can't do anything against the Browns, he's worthless.

He only received 4 targets week one and that's not because the other team's best corner was on him all game. Benjamin got 12 targets. It's pretty obvious who is in Cam's comfort zone and if he's not looking at Benjamin he's looking to Olsen. Between those two, Cam won't need to look for a third progression very often.

Cam's third progression is RUN!

• Like 1