[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demaryius contingency plans this week

MTSuper7

Just wondering how other owners are handling his shaky status. I am rolling with Tyrell Williams over the likes of John Brown and Kenny Stills regardless of whether or not Thomas plays.

I wish these guys would just sit out and heal up when they get banged up - I hate the risk of an in-game aggravation.

Starting Crabtree & Sanders at WR and Olsen at flex.

Coaching staff seem to be ignoring how DT feels since the MRI was negative. The dude's saying he's in pain and is worried about cuts and contact. I'll trust the guy who's attached to the hip. Not considering him unless he says he's 100% this week.

+1. Going with Shepard. Had to bench Sammy too so the flex will be a lower-tier RB like a Crowell type.

Don't have any bench WR in games other than 1PM so I'll need to make a decision long before DEN 4:25 kickoff. Unless there is really good news, and some updated projections showing an expectation for god stats he'll be on my bench, probably plug in Corey Coleman (over Rishard Matthews and Quinton Patton). Wish we had a flex spot I got lots of RB options including some late ones I could use intead.

Bigger issue for me this week is the loss of Ertz, trying to find a better option than Vance McDonald on wiavers. :sad:

Troy Renck of Denver7 believes Demaryius Thomas (hip) is "on track" to play against the Colts in Week 2.

Thomas was only on the field for about a third of the team's offensive snaps on Thursday but looked more comfortable during Friday's session. Renck said he looked "even better" running his routes, which is obviously an encouraging sign. Thomas admitted Thursday that he's worried about cutting and taking hits but his presence at practice suggests he'll be a go for Sunday. He has a decent matchup waiting for him against Indy and should be viewed as a WR2, assuming he plays his usual snaps.