Steelhead

Get Hyde or McKinnon?

League is a half PPR. Someone dropped Hyde last night for some reason and i had picked up McKinnon as I have AP. Should I dump McKinnon and grab Hyde? I figure i should since Hyde is a starter where McKinnon will probably only be good for a few weeks. Here's my RBs

Peterson - hurt

Ware - will lose time to Charles

Riddick - now the starter

McKinnon - timeshare with AP out

I'd keep McKinnon as he has always produced well and he catches a lot of balls out of the backfield. Anyone you can drop to grab both?

We have a short bench and can only carry 4 RBs so I would have to drop Riddick or Ware to keep both McKinnon and Hyde.

I'm planning on keeping Riddick as we are half PPR so his value should be better than McKinnon. gonna drop McKinnon for Hyde and hope SF turns things around. Can't be much worse than last week.

I'll be starting Ware and Riddick this week...Lord help me...

We have a short bench and can only carry 4 RBs so I would have to drop Riddick or Ware to keep both McKinnon and Hyde.

I'm planning on keeping Riddick as we are half PPR so his value should be better than McKinnon. gonna drop McKinnon for Hyde and hope SF turns things around. Can't be much worse than last week.

I'll be starting Ware and Riddick this week...Lord help me...

I feel you man. I'm starting Ware and Coleman. I had Stewart, AP and Ameer...