[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Broncos, The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY/Cowboys, Seahawks/Patriots

Bobby Brown

Probably the best set of Sunday games I've seen in ever. Helped that I didn't start with a crappy Browns loss in the early slot. Glad I chose DEN-NO over the GB-TEN game, was expecting the Packers to wake up and win easliy, not quite.

Had a long weekend and fell asleep late 3Q of SEA-NE but understand it was very exciting ending too.

i'm glad my broncos won, but... how is there no camera angle to show that the returner was out of bounds? Seemed pretty obvious :/

Broncos won that game, no doubt in my mind. I'm proud that our defense played as well as it did, but the offense just got off to too slow a start and the turnovers were too much to overcome. I just really hate when a game ends with such controversy and lies upon the decisions of the officials. To me, it was painfully clear that he stepped out. However, it was kinda just a fluke and him not paying attention that caused him to rather than anything the Saints did. I can live with it, I just wish the officials did a better job in that situation.