[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Forum Moderator Reset

WJW

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 10:59 PM, alchico said:

I need my Mod abilities restored in AOTAOP league forum (BOTH League)

thanks

sorry for the delay. done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, PlayaHata said:

Slightly off topic, but is there a way to show which users are moderators for a particular forum?  I know I used to be able to see that somewhere, but I've looked all over and don't see it now.  If there's not a way to check, can you please tell me who are currently moderators on our CBFL forum?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/129-cbfl/

And I might as well ask you to grant Ghetto King and Pinbot mod powers on our forum if they don't already have it.  Thanks in advance!

On 4/9/2018 at 7:44 AM, PlayaHata said:

Slightly off topic, but is there a way to show which users are moderators for a particular forum?  I know I used to be able to see that somewhere, but I've looked all over and don't see it now.  If there's not a way to check, can you please tell me who are currently moderators on our CBFL forum?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/129-cbfl/

Mods are member based, not forum based, so there's no way to look up a forum and see all the mods. Not even for us admins.

On 4/9/2018 at 7:51 AM, PlayaHata said:

And I might as well ask you to grant Ghetto King and Pinbot mod powers on our forum if they don't already have it.  Thanks in advance!

GK was already set. Pinbot is now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 4:26 PM, mrbengal said:

I'm the commissioner in the Redraft Wars league.  Could I please get Mod abilities for the Redraft Wars Huddle forum.

Thanks.

done

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2018 at 6:59 AM, FWmaker said:

Hi guys, can we fix mods for http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/14-poles-and-holes-ffl/

to FWmaker and DO Jaded?

any others can be removed (you can leave  Big John on if he’s listed, but no reason to add him if he’s not.

thanks much

You and DO Jaded added. You'll have to tell me who to remove as the mods are not listed by forum.

This is potentially a big concern.  Is there any kind of audit trail?  What is a past mod decided to be a Baby Jane and come in and start deleting important stuff?  Forum mods used to be listed on the forum so we could see who had permissions but I have no clue who might have mod'd the forum 4-5 years ago.  How are we as users supposed to find this?

WW:  "You and DO Jaded added. You'll have to tell me who to remove as the mods are not listed by forum. "

Thanks for reset - so now the question is...Just how are mods listed? I don't see them in my member profile - so, probably not by member. I would think there's some way for an enterprising individual to cull this data.

• 4 months later...
  • WJW locked this topic