Brutal1

7/7 Update, 1 Spot open!! Crazy Trade League, ESPN, PPR, Leaguesafe

We all do a bunch of strict, straight laced leagues each year.  But want to try something a lil crazy and new this season?  A small $$ crazy trade league?  I'm just making one like this.  Jump on in.  WIDE OPEN 12 TEAM LEAGUE JUST CREATED.

Draft is Wednesday JULY 26th, 2017 @ 7p.m. PST / 10p.m. EST. $25 Payment DUE by no later than JULY 12th, 2017!!!

**Note: Payout structure spread out to top 4 as this is expected to be a high volume trade league, and I want to make sure top 4 finishers share the wealth. 
$300 Pot for 2017: 
1st=$100 
2nd=$80 
3rd=$70 
4th=$50 

Roster is 9 starters (QB, RB, WR, TE, 3 Flex, DST, K), 6 on bench and 2 IR.

LEAGUE RULES: NOT LIKE ANY OF MY NORMAL LEAGUES!  My friends, this league is for wheelers and dealers who LOVE TO TRADE! Trades process immediately and are between the two owners. There is NO TRADE REVIEW PERIOD. IT IS A NO HOLDS BAR SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LEAGUE!! So you all need to understand that coming in. This is NOT like regular leagues. I wont stop buddies from joining together and trading like crazy. I actually encourage it (in this league only!). You can join alone and make allies w other managers, or join with a buddy and help each other out.  Trade back and forth with your buddy or other managers, to help get through bye weeks or tough match ups, etc...  All managers should be trying to make playoffs!  6 Teams advance to playoffs with 1st/2nd seeds getting a bye.   Trading ends after week 10 (three weeks before playoffs to encourage all managers to have best rosters possible).  JUST HAVE FUN!!!  Let me know if you want an invite.
Edited by Brutal1

Hey all, looks like I still have 1 spot left.  Half the league joined solo, so there will be a lot of managers to work with for anyone interested in joining solo.  Only doing one league like this.  Will be fun to be in at least one small money "crazy" league. ;)  Let me know.

Payment for this league is due next week on 7/12, so I may soon have an opening or two at that time.  If anyone is interested in getting in this crazy league, let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I find out if I get an opening or not.  Shoot me an email at thebrutal1@hotmail.com with any questions or interest.

7/7/17 - Update, I just had a spot open up.  Let me know who wants it.  Shoot me an email at thebrutal1@hotmail.com  First come, first serve.

This league is full and we already drafted.  I don't have anymore "crazy trade leagues", But I have other normal style leagues that may have some openings some time next week.  I will shoot you an email with info if I do to see if your interested,  Thanks.