[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt - Chiefs

Chief Dick

Of all the rookie RBs, he is my favorite.  I am going to try to get him on as many of my teams as possible.  

I'll take a flyer

duh, forgot to add that he's a local kid and went Willoughby South High. My office is in Willoughby. We heard a lot about Kareem on the local news and then followed his career when he went to Toledo.

Hunt and Trubisky were all that were on the "Friday Night Lights" section of the sports broadcast

Edited by loaf

• 4 weeks later...

K Hunt continues to impress.  Alvin Kamara and Samaje Perine looked great, too.  Could this be the best rookie running back class ever?  It's hard to compare modern day running backs to those of previous generations since running backs used to be so much more important.  So these guys won't compare statistically to the old-timers.  But it won't surprise me if 10 starting running backs in 2018 come from the running back class of 2017.

Edited by michaelredd9

• 3 weeks later...

I was very pro-hunt in my dynasty, and 2 other leagues I'm in a scooped him up late.

He went for $2 in the dynasty and was the last of the McCaffery, Fournette, Cook, Mixon, Hunt incoming rookie RBs

I feel Cook and Hunt are going to be the two shining stars out of all 5.

2 minutes ago, raulmz said:

I had to decide between Dalvin Cook and Hunt.. I went with Cook instead... damn pats D

I have Bell, Gurley, Howard, Hunt and Cook to decide between week to week.

This is going to be a very frustrating season I can tell already.

And Doug Martin when he comes back.

Edited by Rbgb

I had to chose between Hunt and Lamar Miller. I made the wrong choice. But really...who would think that benching a star RB going against Jacksonville and playing an untried rookie against New England (the Super Bowl Champs!) would have been wise before last night?

5 minutes ago, cmsport2 said:

I had to chose between Hunt and Lamar Miller. I made the wrong choice. But really...who would think that benching a star RB going against Jacksonville and playing an untried rookie against New England (the Super Bowl Champs!) would have been wise before last night?

Lamar Miller is a star? :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rbgb said:

I was very pro-hunt in my dynasty, and 2 other leagues I'm in a scooped him up late.

He went for $2 in the dynasty and was the last of the McCaffery, Fournette, Cook, Mixon, Hunt incoming rookie RBs

I feel Cook and Hunt are going to be the two shining stars out of all 5.

To me, it's mostly about opportunity.  Hunt and Fournette get the most opportunities.  Cook could also be in the mix for a large number of opps.  McCaffrey and Mixon are the ones to wait and see on.  Same goes for Smallwood.  We will see what happens with these guys 6 weeks from now and 12 weeks from now. 

5 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

:shades:

Don't hurt your back bowing too much. You didn't exactly call the huge breakout. You only said he may put up good numbers in Reid's offense this year. Same can be said for Cook, Mixon(eventually), McCaffrey and a handful of other rookie running backs. We have a saying at work - Yeah but if you put a monkey in front of a typewriter eventually he'll type a word. :pc:

2 hours ago, Tripleshot said:

Don't hurt your back bowing too much. You didn't exactly call the huge breakout. You only said he may put up good numbers in Reid's offense this year. Same can be said for Cook, Mixon(eventually), McCaffrey and a handful of other rookie running backs. We have a saying at work - Yeah but if you put a monkey in front of a typewriter eventually he'll type a word. :pc:

word

4 hours ago, cmsport2 said:

Jacksonville has the highest rated defense.

Just saying.