[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt - Chiefs

Chief Dick

1 minute ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

And what galaxy is this?

Man I don't know. I saw them ranked #1 in someones rankings. Though it seems the consensus is top 10.

I said some dumb manure on the internet. I wish I could take it back. oh well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

You do realize that this will end up in some other Huddler's signature correct?  B)

Probably. Oh well. I think it was #1 of what was left when I was drafting lol.

I can take some razzings for that.

DUnno wtf I was thinking when I made that post.

I generally don't post non sense.

I blame the 5 hours of sleep

Edited by Rbgb

1 hour ago, Rbgb said:

Probably. Oh well. I think it was #1 of what was left when I was drafting lol.

I can take some razzings for that.

DUnno wtf I was thinking when I made that post.

I generally don't post non sense.

I blame the 5 hours of sleep

Thanks, I have been looking for something for a while now...

ps: would you like direct quote credit or to remain anon?

Got him in a local auction that I have been in for 20 years for $17.....people have cussed me on Facebook, texted me calling me a lucky AHole, and blowing up the league message board all day...love it....I also have Zeke, Cook and Brees in that league!!! $$$ Cha Ching!!!

Edited by dope man
  • Like 1

This one hurts.  I have missed out on drafting players in the past, but this is the one guy I wanted from draft day in the NFL to my fantasy dynasty draft.  And if Ware did not get hurt the DAY BEFORE MY DRAFT, Hunt would have fallen to me at 6.  I knew after Ware got hurt I should try to move up to grab him but I really though he would still slip.  

Watching that game was like a constant kick in the nuts.  I fear it may be like this all season.  

Don't everyone dislocate your shoulders patting yourselves on the back

:rolleyes:

He was typically in the 3rd-4th round of all my drafts right there with fournette and dalvin. I got him in a couple leagues big deal it was where a starting rookie RB on a typically run heavy reid team should go. Everyone around fantasy circles are acting like they are geniuses for taking him and any leagues who had people laughing at you for picking him please extend an invite to me next year.

• Like 3

Hunt went undetected in my auction league.  We had the auction preWare injury.  I picked him up for 5pts at the end of the draft out of a 200pt salary.  I got Zeke for 23.  Spent 50 plus on D. Freeman and picked up Cohen in open waivers in week 1.

I can only start two RBs and is difficult to decide who to start.  With Cohen's week 1 performance, I traded Hunt for Tyreek Hill and Mariotta.

53 minutes ago, NOSaint said:

Hunt went undetected in my auction league.  We had the auction preWare injury.  I picked him up for 5pts at the end of the draft out of a 200pt salary.  I got Zeke for 23.  Spent 50 plus on D. Freeman and picked up Cohen in open waivers in week 1.

I can only start two RBs and is difficult to decide who to start.  With Cohen's week 1 performance, I traded Hunt for Tyreek Hill and Mariotta.

Trading Hunt will be the single biggest fantasy mistake that you have ever made. You will look back on this decision 20 years from now and still kick yourself for it!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Don't everyone dislocate your shoulders patting yourselves on the back

:rolleyes:

He was typically in the 3rd-4th round of all my drafts right there with fournette and dalvin. I got him in a couple leagues big deal it was where a starting rookie RB on a typically run heavy reid team should go. Everyone around fantasy circles are acting like they are geniuses for taking him and any leagues who had people laughing at you for picking him please extend an invite to me next year.

Yeah it was a  no-brainer with the way Chiefs utilize the run game.

But in the same breathe he was the least favorite out of the 5 rookie RB this year and did the best.

McCaffrey and Fournette were 1 and 2, then cook, mixon, hunt in every league I was in.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, jamesplante11 said:

Thanks, I have been looking for something for a while now...

ps: would you like direct quote credit or to remain anon?

Hey the Jags ended up doing well and are #1 in my league after the first week.

Damn haters

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, dope man said:

Don't  care if it's "patting myself on the back", but I love this guy!!!!! Drafted him before Ware got hurt because I thought he would take the job anyway......he has certainly put on a show 3 weeks in! 

Only player with more yards from scrimmage than Hunt (538) in their first three career games is Billy Sims (562),

The jags have one of the stoutest defenses and maybe the best talent/defensive personnel on the field across the board in the league.  Anyone who knows football knows this.  Whether or not they're "number 1" in someones rankings is irrelevant, the talent itself is obvious.

I suspect Hunt will likely be getting a "random" drug test from the NFL sometime in the near future. For someone whose combine numbers were quite marginal his start in the NFL is rather unbelievable.  Granted 3 games is a small sample size and he obviously can't maintain an 8 yard per carry average throughout the entire season, but still...wow!!

Edited by Crazysight

2 hours ago, Crazysight said:

The jags have one of the stoutest defenses and maybe the best talent/defensive personnel on the field across the board in the league.  Anyone who knows football knows this.  Whether or not they're "number 1" in someones rankings is irrelevant, the talent itself is obvious.

I suspect Hunt will likely be getting a "random" drug test from the NFL sometime in the near future. For someone whose combine numbers were quite marginal his start in the NFL is rather unbelievable.  Granted 3 games is a small sample size and he obviously can't maintain an 8 yard per carry average throughout the entire season, but still...wow!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂