[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep 2 players out of M. Bryant, T. Hill, S. Ware, T. Coleman

Tally

Standard enough scoring. Start 3 WR, no flex, no ppr. Keeping only for this season, not dynasty. 

On the surface I'm planning on keeping both WR's. My concern with Coleman is that he is still the #2 RB on his team and S. Ware had kinda poor numbers last year with the starting role and KC drafted Hunt for that reason. Both WR's seem to have higher upside IMO. However, it would allow for more flexibility during the draft if I kept 1 WR and 1 RB. Maybe keeping Bryant and Coleman are best.  Thoughts?

Bryant for sure since I believe he is the legit WR2 in Pitt.

And probably Coleman, if anything happens to Freeman, Coleman is and was just as dynamic.  Ware is ok I just don't know if there is any real upside he's kind of a warm body until we understand the Hunt situation, I'm not as optimistic as others that Hunt is that close to Ware yet.  There's a lot to like but he's not that big and not that fast... he's ready to be a RB1 out of the gate?  no clue.  Coleman is a safer pick but flex/spot starter at best unless he gets close to the 50/50 mark in snaps with Freeman which he could do.

Actually I'm crazy take Bryant and Hill, although that's a lot of BOOM or Bust at least you have the best WR's that don't need catches to get insane yards and take it to the house.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with the Bryant pick for sure. I wouldn't take Coleman - he's not the starter on his team and last year he had an exceptional year for a backup, I look for a little regression (not fall off the table, but a little). I don't see any signs that Freeman is likely benched or injured.

For the 2nd choice, I'd probably make it league dependent. That is, see who everyone else is keeping (if you can), or try your best to anticipate that - and do you think you can get better RBs or WRs at your draft picks. Then keep Hill/Ware accordingly. 

If that's just not possible - I'd go with Ware. That little bit of flexibility you mention is good and Hill v Ware is a coin flip for me without any other factors.