[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#4 pick, QB flex league

MIKEYST13

Sitting at pick #4 tonight and already know that the first 3 picks will be Johnson, Bell, Rodgers.   I have Carr as a late keeper, so I can take Brady and start the 2 QBs every week, or go with Brown or Julio instead.  Actually leaning toward Julio.... Opinions?

I'd probably take one of those WR's.  You'll want at least some elite talent @ either RB or WR.  

I think if you like JJ more you take him, you'll get a variety of opinions here on JJ vs Brown (and even OBJ)..  

Hard to pass on Brady (pun intended) but you want elite talent it's a super flex and you need to fill more RB/WR slots.  RB depth probably will be important too.

I would love to take a RB, but not totally sold on McCoy as high as #4 and I prefer Julio to Brown just a touch with the only concern being injury history.  My only real thought on Brady is with the QB flex they tend to go fast and it's a 12 team league.  It may be a better option to start Carr and Brady along with say a Baldwin and a Watkins/Pryor/Parker/Snead type player than to have Julio and Baldwin, but have Carr and a Dalton/Wentz/Palmer type QB at my flex....