[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday Night?

Shorttynaz

A do over on my starting line-up, swapped Rishard Matthews out for Crowder last minute, and that hurt. Also had Duke Johnson, Robby Anderson and Garcon all on my bench, all 3 WR scoring around 15 points, while the 3 WR I started scored all of 17 points combined (only decent one was DemThomas).

Going into MNF I was down 2 with Cards-D facing Prescott, I knew it wasn't likely to go in my favor, probably would need a def-TD to overcome even a bad QB game.

21 hours ago, Bigins said:

IDK, Megadeath and the Scorpions? Not the same fans at all. The lead singer of the Scorpions is a wussy. 

The best was Joe Satriani before he became big. We were so close I could've taken the guitar from his hands(never would, but could have). Played ALL of Surfing With The Aliens. I've seen many concerts, but nothing will ever compare to that. Mind blowing guitar player.

Trying to decide if I want to wager on tonight's game.

Any injuries to be aware of that aren't being talked about?

Haters gonna hate.