[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones

Shorttynaz

48 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i just traded two 1sts and two 2nds for Julio

no regrets

bottomline is, if you can't make the playoffs without Julio, then your team isn't good enough for julio to get you a championship

Uh huh! You can say that about any player, but the truth is he is a stud with a high floor and high ceiling. In a 16 team league, where every team is thin, he makes a BIG difference.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i hear ya, but it's my opinion that if you can't lose him for several weeks, then your team isn't good enough to make a difference in the playoffs anyways.

I'm not saying you can lose several starters

Fair enough, point taken....a team is definitely not made with one player.

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2017 at 2:57 PM, Shorttynaz said:

Your crying to the guy who drafted D Johnson, A Robinson, and G Olsen. 

Same, although I drafted Ware (preseason draft ugh.) And Corey Coleman too. I also drafted Santos who's on IR but that's more of a comedic sting than anything else.

38 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

yes, a Rb in an RBBC, WR in a crappy offense, and PK is the "same".

In addition to the aforementioned players. Bringing the grand total of 6 players I drafted going to IR in the first 2 weeks. 

Edited by Inziladun

17 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Wow, Johnny on the spot.  Thanks man!

He was waiting for the official injury report to come out ;)

Of course you could have done a web search instead of starting a thread here to find out what the injury was.

Just now, LordOpie said:

I think he posted during the game when the news was too new to be found elsewhere?

Maybe, but people here had the answer, and I assume some media types sent out tweets and other stuff, all those show up when I do a Google searchm there;s a story on NFL.com at 2:06PM Eastern, was updated later, not sure how much info was there when written.

Just noticing a trend these days where people often ask for info that can be found elsewhere if they looked. Just a pet peeve.

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

He was waiting for the official injury report to come out ;)

Of course you could have done a web search instead of starting a thread here to find out what the injury was.

Sorry - next time I'll check with the Huddle Forum police before posting.  I asked my question via a post a few short minutes after it happened - only after doing a Google search to which nothing was reported yet.  I wasn't looking for a diagnosis, I was just looking for "hurt his knee" or "twisted his ankle".  Why am i trying to justify myself to you anyway?  You're just another crab on iTwits tampon.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrockStaysHigh said:

Injuried or not hes been a scrub this year. I mainly blame Matt ryans play tho. Hes playing like who we all thought he was coming into last season.

He may be underwhelming to this point, but far from a scrub.

15 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Sorry - next time I'll check with the Huddle Forum police before posting.  I asked my question via a post a few short minutes after it happened - only after doing a Google search to which nothing was reported yet.  I wasn't looking for a diagnosis, I was just looking for "hurt his knee" or "twisted his ankle".  Why am i trying to justify myself to you anyway?  You're just another crab on iTwits tampon.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers.