[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Abdullah or Aaron Jones?

Dcat

Abdullah @ New Orleans

or

Aaron Jones @ Minnesota?

Yes, Abdullah has the easier matchup, but there is a risk they fade him if New Orleans gets an early 2-score lead.  

Very much torn here.  Talk some sense into me one way or the other. 

This is a dilemma for sure, both are about the same.  Jones carries more upside but I think its close because of Montgomery playing even limited snaps.  

I'm sure GB runs early and takes a few shots down field.  Should they pull ahead of MN they probably will run more.

I just think Jones has a better upside regardless, it's hard to guess if Abdullah will do well, DET and running the ball is a very votatile thing I think you know Jones has the talent and will be a good option for check down passes, that alone I think gives him a distinct advantage over Abdullah.  The only dig on GB and Jones is they love throwing the ball on the goal line.

I still like Jones, I'm down on Abdullah and if I had Jones I'd play him over Abdullah without thinking twice but that's just me..  

full disclosure: I am playing Abdullah in one league over Gillislee, Montgomery and J.Charles.. Gillislee has a good matchup vs the Jets but he's even worse, lesser of the two evils.

I drafted Abdullah in Dynasty and have had ZERO return on investment from this guy, I believe he has talent but the system, o-line, team strategy just caps his opportunity weekly.  Just my 2 cents.