[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sketchy trade?....LM getting a good haul here

chiefswarpath

12 team PPR. This trade went down last night. While I think our LM is just picking at low hanging fruit here and going after an idiot it is pretty lop sided trade imo. There is no league vote for trades in this league. Thoughts..?

Team 1 receives

Terrelle Pryor

Robert Kelley

Gio Bernard

for....

Kirk Cousins

Wayne Gallman

would also help to know more about the 2 teams in question and the league, if its dynasty or redraft.  Makes a huge diffenece in this type of trade  (also contracts etc etc.) If owner b gets to keep gallman for 3 plus years and pryor is a free agent end of season.. Or team b is 4-1 and pryor is his wr4 and needs rb depth and a bye week qb, i can see a ton or scenaro's where this deal would make sense to 1 owner or the other

This trade really isn't unfair. No one on either side is that scary. Kurt has been playing alright, Pryor has been underachieving. I think he'll eventually get it together though. Kelley and Gio will both be waivers by the end of the year. Gallman will probably be starter, but he's on a bad offense.