[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you doing with Hyde?

Watt's Up

Benched him for Allen a costly mistake but I still would've lost my matchup regardless. The two TDs more than saved his fantasy day, his statline was otherwise very mediocre. If you can trade him I'd recommend it, otherwise hold tight he's one of the few workhorse backs left.

I started him with confidence yesterday.  He is their early down back, their 3rd down back and their goal line back.  Granted they aren't a very good offense at this point but he's still the focal point.  If I have better options I may bench him but with a rookie QB no in there, I can see him catch 5+ passes a game.  In a league where I'm very deep at WR and thin at RB, I may try and get him. 

Only things that scares me is if the 49ers do end up trading him.  Then he'll be in a timeshare no matter where he gets traded to.

3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I started him with confidence yesterday.  He is their early down back, their 3rd down back and their goal line back.  Granted they aren't a very good offense at this point but he's still the focal point.  If I have better options I may bench him but with a rookie QB no in there, I can see him catch 5+ passes a game.  In a league where I'm very deep at WR and thin at RB, I may try and get him. 

Only things that scares me is if the 49ers do end up trading him.  Then he'll be in a timeshare no matter where he gets traded to.

Yeah, we'll know in a couple of weeks if he's on the trading block. I think he's hard to trade at this point and I'm thin at RB anyways, so we'll wait and see, but Beatherd should help his value. Glad I started him yesterday. One thing -- can't ever see Lil' Breida getting GL carries, so they'd hurt all year if they trade him, but then again, their season is already shot.