[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Questions and offers

hayduke2005

12 team 1 point PPR league.

Was offered Derek Carr straight up for Adrian Peterson (i have Winston and Palmer at QB already and am concerned about Winston's shoulder (and play in general althgouh has been better of late) now). Other RB's are Javorius Allen, BeastMode (not so much at present), Tarik Cohen and my #1 injured pick of David Johnson who is back at Thanksgiving hopefully.

Also offered Alex Smith and Broncos D for Mike Evans and Redskins D.  Am a little thin at WR but Evans hasn't exactly lit it up.  I have Devante Parker on the bench (injured of course) and a RB in my flex spot opposite Martavis Bryant twho is looking to get out of Ptt.  I guess a little think is an understatement at WR.

Will Adrian Peterson stay hot?  Will Alex Smith stay hot or fall back to earth?  WIll Mike Evans start lighting it up?  Anyone with any thoughts on these players/deals?

I wouldn't trade AP for Carr at this point. Not if you have Winston and Palmer. Carr has been disappointing and while I don't think you can necessarily expect the old AP it does seem like the Cards are at least going to give him a chance with a high volume of touches which is always valuable. As for the other deal I probably wouldn't do it just because I am not sure if Alex Smith will keep up this level of play and Evans will probably be better. Again, its about who you can replace these guys with. Upgrading from Winston/Palmer to Smith isn't as big as downgrading from Evans to a guy like Parker.