[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad Luck or a sign of things to come?

Vikes101

Started the season 3-0, now 3-3.  I'm in a .5ppr league and start two flex spots.  Should I hang tight or try and make a trade?

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, Miller, Chris Thompson, Buck Allen, Ellington, Mack and Alf Morris

WR - Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Funchess, Fuller

TE - Henry

There is not much on the wire to help me win today, just some stashes.  Would you grab someone on the wire or try and package any players?

RB - Kelley, Powell, Perine, McGuire, Charles/Foreman/Booker (My Handcuffs), Burkhead, Darkwa

WR- Kupp, Agholor

TE - Clay, Olsen (Stashes)

Edited by Vikes101

I've picked up Agholor and Darkwa in a couple leagues. Darkwa seeming to be the starting NY RB and Agholor scoring more or less consistently in the last couple of weeks. I would try and trade CJ, Thompson, and Fuller as those are all guys who I think might go downhill for ROS but that's just my opnion. CJ more of a boom or bust not consistent guy so i just don't love him

If it was my team, I'd be looking to trade Morris to the Elliot owner. He's riding your bench, I think I'd try and upgrade that to a startable guy. How many teams in the league? 

As for your second questions, I'd probably do it....but probably not gonna do much for you either way. I'd also grab Olsen. If been keeping him on my bench