[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I even bother with this trade?

Shorttynaz

Coming from a manager who had the #1 overall pick and took David Johnson, my team sucks - plain and simple.  I'm 2-6 and currently on the outside looking in at a potential playoff spot.  This is a 10-team PPR league. 

QB:  J Winston

RB:  A Peterson,  CJ Anderson,  M Mack,  W Smallwood,  T Cohen,  D Johnson

WR:  J Nelson,  D Bryant,  S Diggs,  J Maclin,  A Hurns

TE:  H Henry

PK:  R Succop

DEF:  Vikings, Rams

I've been offered Alshon Jeffery and Marvin Jones Jr for Dez Bryant. 

The Bryant owner is a Cowboys fan who is 1-7 and the other team outside looking in.  With the news of Zeke, he thinks Bryant is going to be the superstar he once was.  Me on the other hand, I think he's going to be the focal point of the offense and opposing defenses will just double and triple cover him - not to mention his playoff schedule BLOWS - however I'm not sure I have to worry about that as I'm not gonna make the playoff's at this rate.   Is this a trade I should make or say no to. 

I've tried everything within my god given ability to try to trade anything for a startable RB with a pulse.  No one in this league will budge - pretty much looking at me as someone if they keep on the outs, their chances of making the playoff's are increased.  Good strategy for 8 other guys - but it's fluckin pissing me off.  This guy who wants Dez has Jonathan Stewart and TY Montgomery as his ONLY two RBs - so yeah - you know why he's 1-7. 

I need a TE this week, and with Ajayi being traded to Philly, Smallwood is getting cut.  Cohen is on the bubble for me - I'd drop him but there's NOTHING better out there so I'm just hangin on.  David Johnson - this motherfckuer is killing me too.  Why I didn't drop him in week 2 - well, too hard of a pill to swallow.  At this point, I've carried dead weight for 8 weeks - may as well die with him too.  Pissy cause I was so gonna pickup Watson in week 3, but I couldn't pull the trigger on dropping Johnson for him.  Woulda Coulda Shoulda.  I did the math, and I'd be 5-3 had I picked up Watson.  Oh well - not to turn this into a vent - just looking to see if I should trade Dez for a couple of hacks.. 

How did it get this bad one asks?  Well, for starters I certainly did not draft this bad of a team.  My first 7 picks were:

• David Johnson
  • Dez Bryant
  • Doug Baldwin
  • Travis Kelce
  • Greg Olsen
  • Stefon Diggs
  • CJ Anderson

I figured with having David Johnson, I could get away with taking a flier late on the likes of Frank Gore or Fat Rob Kelley.  I was mistaken! 

After week 1, the Zeke owner (who's 8-0 and leading points) gave me Zeke & Tyler Eifert for Doug Baldwin and Travis Kelce.  Week 2 Greg Olsen got hurt and I picked up T Cohen for about 40% of my FAAB$$.  Week 3 the news of Zeke's suspension being upheld was looming, and I moved Zeke for Jordy Nelson & Demaryius Thomas.  Eifert was never coming back so I picked up Hunter Henry after someone dropped him.  Week 6, Aaron Rodgers goes down and so does Jordy's value.  Can't move him now - no one wants him for anything more than a bench player.  Week 6 Peterson gets traded to AZ and goes the f' off - the Peterson owner is a Bronco's blowhard and offers me Peterson for D Thomas.  Winston was my 10th pick - everyone else on my team was either drafted late, or FA acquisitions.