[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Brady and roll with Tyrod?

12 team ppr league: 

I’m in 1st place right now and my team:

QB: Brady, Tyrod Taylor

WR: K Benjamin, M Evans, B Cooks, J Maclin, C Coleman

RB: T Gurley, A Collins, D Woodhead, Duke Johnson Jr

TE: J Graham, C Clay

Should I try to trade Tom Brady and maybe amother player for a wr or rb and roll with tyrod for the rest of the season? Gotta get ready for the playoffs...thanks!

Agreed. I'd be happy with Tyrod.  I like your recievers...especially Benjamin+Tyrod. Aim for a running back. Hyde just punch a bunch of people if he gets a suspension you could snag him for playoffs. Plenty of RBs this week that had bad games that owns might be pondering dumbing off. Brady is good trade bait. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ATeamHasNoName said:

Ok so i got an offer...im gonna get jordan howard for mike evans. 

That's a pretty fair deal - Evans is worth a bit more than Howard (WR 3-4 vs. RB 6-8), but I wouldn't take that hit on your WRs if you can avoid it.

• Like 1

I traded Brady and Juju for Kareem Hunt. I'm not liking the rest of the Brady's schedule at all and see a a lot of low scoring games on the horizon. 

I had Taylor as my backup and pickedup Ben from the wire. Going to roll with those two ROS as they have very easy schedules. Getting rid of Brady allows me to play the better matchup between Ben and Tyrod as opposed to simply starting Brady in some very tough playoff matchups because simply "start your studs". 

• Like 1