Is it worth buying low for Kareem Hunt?

bgunsgu

I'm pretty sure I'll make it to the playoffs.  This is .5PPR.  

My starting roster:

QB: Wentz

RB: Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon

WR: Julio Jones, Michael Crabtree, Golden Tate

TE: Travis Kelce

D/ST: Jax

I have Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson, Corey Davis, and both MIA RBs (Williams and Drake).  Should I try to make some upgrades or stick with what I have?  Ideally, I'd like to land some studs with easy playoff (week 14, 15, 16) lineups.

I was thinking of targeting LeSean McCoy or Kareem Hunt (buy low).  Maybe Baldwin or Gurley from needy teams.  Should I stick with my solid depth or try to upgrade?

I think hunt may be on the downside or at least leveling off.  Look st Spencer's wares performance last year   .started hot but was just a low end rb2 at the end of the day.  Hunt has been better but could follow the same cooled off path.  

That's the idea of trying to buy low.  He's gone: 45, 26, 26, 14, 13, 13, 13, 8, 8.  Just looking at the name is what makes trades like this hard.  Drake is coming off an impressive debut, and Tate is a constant performer.  It's my selling point, and worth a shot I guess.  My worry is exactly what BERG was saying.  Will Hunt make a comeback?

Drake isn't the # 1 buy in Miami, Williams is.  It is an insulting offer.  Sure, he has cooled down big time.  But have Drake and Tate put up 40+ points combined in any week this season?  Cause Hunt has..............twice. 

It never hurts to try but don't' expect anyone to bit on that.