[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

yogi36

So my team is pretty stacked (not to sound cocky). I had a solid draft, got lucky on a few good waivers, and have made some beneficial trades. I'm currently 9-0 in my league, but I'm always trying to improve and be proactive. Here's my team

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Gurley, Fournette, Zeke, Hyde, Drake, D. Lewis, Woodhead

WR: Baldwin, M.Thomas, Green, JuJu, Diggs, Coleman 

TE: Gronk, Reed

K: Elliot

Def: Lions

I'm not a fan of Diggs(especially with Bradford going on IR) , so I'm trying to ship him in a two for one deal with Hyde or Drake for a Crabtree or Evans type. Think I should? Or am I being greedy and should just stay put?

Edited by yogi36

I definitely would.  And I would try and aim higher.  Trade Diggs and one of your 3 big RBs to get Brown.

At least that's how I think.  Might be a good time to trade Zeke in case he's suspended or Gurley because I've read allot of "experts" feel he'll drop off towards the end of the season because he has a very tough schedule.

Ya I've read that about Gurley too. But that offense runs through him, he's pretty much the best WR on that team. He gets so many targets. AB would be the only one I think I would trade Gurley for. the guy who has him is a huge Steelers fan. I think I could get away with doing Gurley and JuJu and maybe a Drake. 

55 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I definitely would.  And I would try and aim higher.  Trade Diggs and one of your 3 big RBs to get Brown.

At least that's how I think.  Might be a good time to trade Zeke in case he's suspended or Gurley because I've read allot of "experts" feel he'll drop off towards the end of the season because he has a very tough schedule.

Someone offered me McCoy and Sanu for Diggs and Hyde. Idk how I feel about that though.