[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start ? M Bryant or TY

BERG

1 pt ppr.   

Playing Vs each other 

Bryant is the number 3 option on a goodish offense vs a bad pass defense ( he'll likely get 2-3 looks down field) 

TY is the number 1 option on a terrible offense vs a great defense.  (He'll prob get 5-10 looks all over the place) 

i gotta think the steelers want Bryant so maybe they make an effort to go to him this week and they keep saying they want more big plays. But then again Big Ben hasn't been great getting him the ball even when he tries (though he did hit ju ju deep last game)   

Im planning on starting t Coleman as s flex so I could swap him out and start both wr's too

14 minutes ago, BrockStaysHigh said:

I would go ty as well. Would u guys start Byrant over jordy?

Maybe? I would definitely sit jordy for now.  But if all you have is bryant I would probably start jordy over him. I have jordy, sitting him this week for Keenan Allen fingers crossed gb learns to move the ball.