[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

roster analysis...need to drop one today by 1pm

so my roster is below in sig....starting requirements also

i picked up lambo with tucker out on bye...picked up the CHI defense cause i like their matchu and their future matchups with san fran and cleveland

in retrospect i should have chopped prosise thursday...i debated it...but im so thin for decent rbs behind kamara and mccaffrey that i held out hope he might stay healthy and seize a decent role...i was dead wrong there

seems j reed is out so im prob going to start vernon in my flex again this week......i dont wanna drop stills because i want him for insurance in case parker flares up again with some scrape....i still wanna see how martavis plays out ....

im leaning new orleans defense...i dont wanna give them up....i could try to get them back next week also but id be willing to bet theres some teams out there who wouldnt mind getting their hands on them and they have more bid money left......i really dont wanna drop them but i dont wanna drop something else that could be a bit more valuable to me 

any opinions?

3 minutes ago, yogi36 said:

Just drop Tucker. He's being limited this year because of Ravens incompetent offense. Lambo was the next best kicker available? I had Elliot (2nd best kicker) but dropped him this week. I'll pick up another next week. 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/495808-looking-for-depth-trade-advice/

hmmm...interesting....but the ravens offense is always incompetent lol...although even less without steve smith......hmmmm ill have to think about it...i have a crush on tucker tho