[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jarvis Landry for 16 pts tonight?

Griffin_Morrow

1 hour ago, Griffin_Morrow said:

Down 16. Need Landry to score 16 points in a full point PPR league. Realistically, I think I have a 50/50 shot. I need someone to give me a definitive "you're f**ked" or "you'll be okay lil buddy". I've lost close matchups back to back, don't wanna make it a third. 

I have Landry, too. But even I don't think he'll score 16 points tonight. Could he? Absolutely, but unfortunately I'm not counting on it tonight. I also have McCaffrey and am going against Newton with a 4 point lead. I personally don't think it's looking good for EITHER of us.

1 hour ago, LuckyBub said:

I have Landry, too. But even I don't think he'll score 16 points tonight. Could he? Absolutely, but unfortunately I'm not counting on it tonight. I also have McCaffrey and am going against Newton with a 4 point lead. I personally don't think it's looking good for EITHER of us.

I actually like your chances. I think Cam will get 20 easy but I could see McCaffrey going into the end zone again this week. I think Landry is given (in PPR) to get to 10. He only has one single-digit finish this year on my squad. It's that second level, the 15-20 range that I don't see him getting too. 

I know it's a toss-up but I appreciate commiserating with some peeps every once and a while. 

5 hours ago, Griffin_Morrow said:

I actually like your chances. I think Cam will get 20 easy but I could see McCaffrey going into the end zone again this week. I think Landry is given (in PPR) to get to 10. He only has one single-digit finish this year on my squad. It's that second level, the 15-20 range that I don't see him getting too. 

I know it's a toss-up but I appreciate commiserating with some peeps every once and a while. 

Did I call this or what?

26 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

tough loss.  I needed 14 from Drake and he barely got it (16.2).. unfortunately it wouldn't have been close but I lost both Fuller and Freeman early in their games.   

Funny - I was playing against Freeman. I've learned over the years (decades) that fantasy is as much as a crapshoot as it is a skill. Gotta maximize your opportunities to be lucky, minimize your opportunities to be unlucky. SO basically life in a nutshell. 

Edited by Griffin_Morrow

2 minutes ago, Griffin_Morrow said:

Funny - I was playing against Freeman. I've learned over the years (decades) that fantasy is as much as a crapshoot as it is a skill. Gotta maximize your opportunities to be lucky, minimize your opportunities to be unlucky. SO basically life in a nutshell. 

Lol totally a crapshoot.  there is luck and skill but there is also bad luck, and poor decisions.  so my bad luck is losing Freeman and Fuller, but I already lost, Carson, Cook, Zeek, Hogan, Winston, Watson, my luck was Drake and Goff which was just enough.. I guessed right this week, that will run out.. only a matter of time I will not be able to continue fill the bucket faster than it drains.

1 minute ago, robotpimp said:

Lol totally a crapshoot.  there is luck and skill but there is also bad luck, and poor decisions.  so my bad luck is losing Freeman and Fuller, but I already lost, Carson, Cook, Zeek, Hogan, Winston, Watson, my luck was Drake and Goff which was just enough.. I guessed right this week, that will run out.. only a matter of time I will not be able to continue fill the bucket faster than it drains.

Preaching to the choir. Lost Zeke, Watson and OBJ in a matter of a month. You can only plan for so much.