[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need QB, Need TE Help who to target with 3 on waiver wire?

Pazzoman

Hey Everyone, Im 4-6 and basically need to win out to get in the playoffs...so will have to use my waiver priorities. Was thinking of just waiting to better players come out to stash as keepers for next season. However Imd deciding I should just try and win this week. 

QBs on the waiver wire, Blake Bortles, Jay Cutler, Drew Stanton and so on...here Im thinking of Jay Cutler. Opinions?

TE that are available is Jared Cook, Charles Clay, Mercedes Lewis, Watson. Thinking Cook bc it should be a shoot out...or Lewis against the browns.

RB is Austin Ekeler

Should I use my waiver priority on any of these players? My rb situation is bad but not as bad as TE since celek is on a bye.  My rb is Mixon, Martin, Jerrick, Breida. 

So who should I use my waivers on? Or wait it out till they all hit FA and pick up the scraps..??