[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player Trade Value..?

yogi36

35 minutes ago, yogi36 said:

Hello.  I have Gurley, Bell, Drake, Lewis, Zeke, Woodhead, and Fournette for my RBs. I want to trade Fournette for a WR, or WR/RB combo. What’s his value right now??

Damn how did people let you draft that? you in a 8 teamer?

If you have Gurley, Bell, Zeke and Fournette, you don't need to be on this forum...lol

Fournette probably won't have a great game this week, but after that, his numbers should spike.  if you have a trade deadline, i'd push him now.  You should be able to easily get a top 12 WR for him.

I had Bell, Gurley, Zeke, and Hunt

Zeke was my most expensive and I had to drop him at the end of the year due to being over salary cap so I traded him for OBJ.

Then OBJ went down, lol. But this is dynasty so.

Edited by Rbgb

1 hour ago, bgunsgu said:

If you have Gurley, Bell, Zeke and Fournette, you don't need to be on this forum...lol

Fournette probably won't have a great game this week, but after that, his numbers should spike.  if you have a trade deadline, i'd push him now.  You should be able to easily get a top 12 WR for him.

I’ve done a lot of trading. I got lucky and picked up a good amount of caliber waivers and got real good value for them. Then got Zeke for pretty cheap because the original owner got skidish when the suspension came back up like 6 weeks ago. Zeke got me some wins, and I’ll have him for playoffs if/when I make it.