[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell for Brown (is this fair and does it help me)

Piranha-z

0.5 PPR. OK, as some of you know I am in dire need of a WR1. I am thinking about offering Bell for Brown (and does that seem fair?). The guy has currently has Chris Thompson, Montgomery, and Crowell for  his RB's and has Brown, Fitz, and Bryant for his WR's.

I currently have Bell, McKinnon, Drake and White for RB's and Adams, Woods,  Jones and Benjamin.

Does this help me enough to basically trade away my best player?

I would probably offer Bell and Benjamin for Brown and Crowell.

Thoughts?

I like Bell. He double dips with getting so many catches. Big Ben has been a little inconsistent this year, and AB has MB and JuJu to contend with targets. It's definitely fair. But honestly, who cares. If a person accepts a trade that isn't that fair, that's on them. 

Edited by yogi36

My buddy text me saying I should sell high on Bell, Steelers aren't using him the same. Hes more of a decoy. Hes only had (3) 20pt games this year vs last year he had only (3) games less than 20pts.

Says hed trade me Brown and McCaffrey for him. Which doesn't sounds bad to me. Only issue is those two players are $56 in salary space and Bell is only $30 for me.

Should I do this trade and bank on winning this year? (Winner gets $20 salary cap reduction and highest points for the season gets an additional $10) Right now I'm 10-0 with 1480pts. 2nd place is 7-3 with 1320pts. Ive pretty much clinched a playoff spot. My other issue is trading 1 for 2. We are only allowed to keep 15.

Edited by Rbgb

10 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

My buddy text me saying I should sell high on Bell, Steelers aren't using him the same. Hes more of a decoy. Hes only had (3) 20pt games this year vs last year he had only (3) games less than 20pts.

Says hed trade me Brown and McCaffrey for him. Which doesn't sounds bad to me. Only issue is those two players are $56 in salary space and Bell is only $30 for me.

Should I do this trade and bank on winning this year? (Winner gets $20 salary cap reduction and highest points for the season gets an additional $10) Right now I'm 10-0 with 1480pts. 2nd place is 7-3 with 1320pts. Ive pretty much clinched a playoff spot. My other issue is trading 1 for 2. We are only allowed to keep 15.

I can't help you much because I've never played a salary cap league, but I would take that trade in my league. McCaffrey has been solid.

21 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

Your buddy wanting Bell is the one giving you advice? :lol:

51 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

Your buddy is wrong. Or he’s just trying to lie to you. Lol. They use Bell. Outside of last nights game, go look at Bells touches. In like 4-6 straight games he had almost over 30 touches including catches. Last night Tomlin said they purposely lightened his load. That’s why you saw the back up RB come in a good amount too. 

Its his wifes team who has Brown and McCaffrey.

He also suggested I trade for Evans and Fournette to someone else in the league.

He wasn't looking to trade for him.

I do notice his points have slipped from the previous 3 years.

Edited by Rbgb