[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any more deals I should make before trade deadline tomorrow?

shnugen27

0.5 PPR Keeper League. 

Just swung a deal for Julio and Rishard Matthews so my team is below. Are there any upgrades or additions that I should make before the trade deadline tomorrow? My only thoughts are to move Miller and another RB for an upgraded RB2 (Fournette? Hunt?) or to get a backup TE since Olsen is just coming back. What do you all think?

QB - Brady

RB - Gordon

RB - Miller

WR - Cooks

WR - Julio

TE - Olsen

Flex - See below

D - Jax

K - Succop

Bench

Sanders

Matthews

Coleman

Martin

Murray 

Perine

Carr

19 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

I would and package Murray with his recent big game with Miller to acquire the following in this order:

Bell, Ingram, Gurley, Kamara, Fournette, McCoy, Hunt.

I can't get Bell because the owner is a Steelers fan and I don't think I can get McCoy. I was thinking about Hunt, but he hasn't been very good the last 3-4 weeks. 

Are you worried about Fournette's ankle? 

So Ingram, Gurley, Kamara, Fournette, and Hunt are left. 

Edited by shnugen27

I'd rather have Fournette who rides his questionable tag to 20+ carries every week than Miller. Ellington offers pass catching duties for Miller now as well.

Here is my roster and the moves I'm trying to make so you can see one perspective. 1/2 ppr.

QB: Wilson 

RB: Fournette 

RB: Freeman

WR: M. Thomas

WR: Allen

WR: Landry

TE: Gronk 

FLEX: Perine 

K: Butker

D/ST: PIT 

BN: Rivers (picked him up from FA in case Wilson gets hurt after trade deadline), Drake, Sanders, J. Gordon, Doyle, CAR D/ST (for when PIT plays NE in the playoffs)

I'm comfortable with Fournette. And if he were to go down, I'd be fine with Perine as my RB2 and Sanders, Drake, or Doyle in my FLEX. I'd rather play any of those 3 than Ivory or Yeldon. Even though I think Freeman is better than Miller, I'm treating them the same. I'm still trying to package Freeman and Drake for Hunt or better, but it will be difficult. 

We both have Perine. He's not the best RB, but he's a downhill runner and he'll get plenty of carries in that Redskins zone running scheme.

I'd ask and see who would trade for any 2 of the following 3 RBs: Miller, Murray, Martin, in order for you to acquire a RB like Hunt or better.

Do you think Hunt is going to rebound? He has been averaging 10 points per game last few weeks and hasn't scored a TD in many weeks. I think I can get him for Miller and Murray since the owner just lost Chris Thompson and is weak at RB. The question is whether he will bounce back. 

Edited by shnugen27

19 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If you can pull off packaging those 2 RBs for Gurley, Kamara, McCoy or fournette I would do it...............and I'd love your team.

Yea I have trade offers out for Gurley and Ingram. Can't get McCoy or Fournette. Debating about Hunt. Is he an upgrade over Miller with his recent play? 

3 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

Yea I have trade offers out for Gurley and Ingram. Can't get McCoy or Fournette. Debating about Hunt. Is he an upgrade over Miller with his recent play? 

I trade Hunt away and I don't like his prospects the rest of the way.  I would not trade for him at this point unless you get him for a total steal