[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers, Chiefs, or Panthers D? (I'll help you out as well)

buddie625

Chargers are playing an awful Dak Prescott but they're getting Tyron Smith back and home teams usually put up a lot on Thursday games. Please note that the Cowboys have given up 40 points the last two weeks to D/ST. Or should I start the Chiefs or the Panthers against the Jets? I'm very conflicted over who I should start.

Edited by buddie625

I think Chiefs are the best choice here with Chargers as my 2d choice.  I think the Bills have mentally finished their season. The Bills defense is a train wreck and has just about given up so you can expect a huge KC lead.  That will force Taylor into taking big risks and I think the Choefs will capitalize.  Not so with the Jets who happen to be playing hard even though they have no chance to make playoffs.  I see a big effort from them and don't be surprised if they put up some points while holding Cam down.