[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I add Josh Gordon or Ekeler?

I'm constantly trying to upgrade my WRs and Tba. My WRs are D.Thomas, Hilton, Allen, Funchess, Richardson and Doctson. RBs are McCoy, Gordon, Hyde, Booker and Burkhead. I just added Booker and Doctson but now Josh Gordon is coming back and Ekeler is a good handcuff for Melvin. Should I look to add either or both?

2 hours ago, DisillusionedBillsfan said:

The last place team in my league is willing to trade me Antonio Brown. Didn't say for who just to send him a proposal. What should I offer?

Can you post your and his entire roster? And also what kind of league it is? This is a big trade lol.

Ppr league

My team

Qbs: Carr and Rodgers (IR) WRs: D.Thomas, Hilton, Allen, Funchess, Richardson and Doctson. RBs: McCoy, Gordon, Hyde, Booker and Burkhead. TEs: Engram and Reed. Kicker Zuerlein and defense Eagles. 

His team

qbs: Big Ben and Bortles. WR: Brown, woods, Patterson, John Brown, Kenny Britt. Rbs: Bernard, Blount, Lewis, Powell. TE: Cook and Brate. Kicker Elliott. Defense Ravens and Bills

47 minutes ago, DisillusionedBillsfan said:

Ppr league

My team

Qbs: Carr and Rodgers (IR) WRs: D.Thomas, Hilton, Allen, Funchess, Richardson and Doctson. RBs: McCoy, Gordon, Hyde, Booker and Burkhead. TEs: Engram and Reed. Kicker Zuerlein and defense Eagles. 

His team

qbs: Big Ben and Bortles. WR: Brown, woods, Patterson, John Brown, Kenny Britt. Rbs: Bernard, Blount, Lewis, Powell. TE: Cook and Brate. Kicker Elliott. Defense Ravens and Bills

He literally has no quality starting WRs if he were to trade AB. Hilton should have a good game this week but overall he's too boom or bust without Luck. I'd try Hilton, Richardson, and Doctson for AB. 

If he doesn't bite, then Hilton, Funchess, and Richardson. You'll be starting AB, Thomas, and Allen as your WR and you still get to start your 3 solid RBs with one playing in the FLEX. 

And you could honestly throw in Booker if he inquired about getting a RB. It really wouldn't hurt you at all.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi
  • Thanks 1