[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASJ Touchdown Reversal

Shorttynaz

4 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Im sorry, but that was a touchdown.  I have no vested interest in that game, but what gives?  He caught it, elbow down.  Done.  Touchdown.  

Totally agree.

That was a HORRIBLE call. No skin in this call, but that was bad. I just don't understand why they can't seem to get the calls right even after they watch it on the video. I can make that call and I'm nobody. You'd think they would be able to make the right call with replay but they seem to over think everything when it should be simple. ASJ bobbled the ball but regained possession before going out of bounds and retained it the entire time snugly in his stomach. I just don't understand what these people in New York are looking at half the time. CRAZYcraz:crazy:

• Like 1

Don't care about either of the teams involved and thought the call was absurd. The NFL no longer has any idea what a catch is, or what a TD is.

Here's an idea: ask a 12-year old and go with their answer. I guarantee you it'll be better than what we have now.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, stethant said:

Don't care about either of the teams involved and thought the call was absurd. The NFL no longer has any idea what a catch is, or what a TD is.

Here's an idea: ask a 12-year old and go with their answer. I guarantee you it'll be better than what we have now.

Yep. I guarantee a 12 year old would get the call right more often than the buffoons in New York.

Sounds like one of the many "didn't control the ball as he went to the ground call" not sure why a segment of the fans continue to thing those are horrible calls. Is a hit on defenseless receiver horrible, or hitting the QB low?  Or leading with the helmet? Or any one of a bunch of other new/revised/emphasized rules?

Stupid rules maybe, but the calls for the most are are being made consistently under the current rules and guidelines for enforcement.

• 2 weeks later...