[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone playing Josh Gordon week 13?

ClubhouseCancer

I stashed Gordon on my bench for a couple weeks and now I see the Browns have "big plans" for him this weekend. I need to win this week to make the playoffs, just like a lot of you guys. Do I have the cojones to start Gordon in place of the inconsistent TY Hilton? But this is the freaking Browns. It would be a huge fantasy move to start him. What do you think?

He's the perfect diversion.  Have a the coaches / front office say we want to get this guy the ball as many times as possible to try and get a coordinator to focus his attention on Gordon, and then have Crowell / The Duke and Coleman receive less attention than normal.

I just don't see him being on the field for more than 33% of snaps, we have no idea what kind of football shape he's in and for the first time in years he won't be drinking or smoking pot before a game.  How will that affect him?