[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB ROS?

SNOWBOUND33

I am unsure about who to have as my back up QB.  I have Mariota now but.....:unsure:

Would I be better off with Keenum or McCown?

McCown has been a complete surprise and pretty consistent.  But I read he may not remain the starter once they are eliminated.

Keenum has the job and I think he will keep it.  He has been slowly getting better as the season goes too.  At least FF wise.

1 minute ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Yeah I believe you should always have a back up QB.  I lost Rodgers and then Watson. 

If you are debating your backup with someone off waivers, logic would have it that you could pick someone up if something happened to your starter without much of a downgrade if any from the backup you are wasting a roster spot on.

13 hours ago, dugtoni said:

If you are debating your backup with someone off waivers, logic would have it that you could pick someone up if something happened to your starter without much of a downgrade if any from the backup you are wasting a roster spot on.

I am not wasting a roster spot on a back up imo.  I have the roster space to have the best back up possible. 

I don't want to take the current 24th best FF QB and insert him as my starter if my starter goes down with an injury.  Back ups are getting thin and now some are disappearing.  i.e. Eli to the bench, McCown out as soon as the Jets are eliminated, etc.