[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Carson might return this season

michaelredd9

I've picked up Carson in a couple of leagues.  It sounds like he could potentially be back week 14, or week 15 at the latest.  Seattle desperately needs him back.  They are tied for the bottom wildcard and have the Eagles, Jaguars, Rams, and Dallas (with Zeke) in their next 4 games.  The $hithawks are circling the Seahawks, Randy!

Could RB Chris Carson return to Seahawks this season? Pete Carroll says it’s a possibility

Originally published November 27, 2017 at 5:14 pm Updated November 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm
“Chris could come back to action in essence starting to workout on the field and all of that in a week from now,” Carroll said. “He has made tremendous progress, we don’t want to rush him on anything or expectations-wise for you guys either, but he has had a great recovery, so we’ll see what happens. He’s running and changing direction and starting to do some more aggressive stuff this week, he has been running on the field and all of that, and he’ll be doing stuff. Each stage of it depends on how he responds to it, so it’s always after the work. This week will be really important; and we’ll have a lot of information going forward, and there’s a chance, so we’ll hold out hope for him. I know he’s dying to play and he’s done everything he could possibly do and he just handled the rehab up to this point well beyond expectations. We’ll see what that means.”

Edited by michaelredd9

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's time to cut ties with Chris Carson in redraft.  I've wasted several roster spots on both David Johnson and Chris Carson this season.  I'm not going to be at all happy if holding onto Aaron Rodgers turns out to also be a wasted roster spot.

Chris Carson has setback with ankle injury

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/370222/chris-carson-has-setback-with-ankle-injury?ls=roto:SEA:topheadlines

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Chris Carson (broken leg, injured reserve) had a setback in his recovery.

"Chris had a little setback. We were looking to find the time when we could put him back on the practice field. We were looking with real optimism. But I don’t know if that’s going to happen." Carson was trending toward a late season return before his setback. It's possible he could still be activated, but it likely wouldn't be until the playoffs. Carson will be reevaluated late next week.
Dec 8 - 6:20 PM