[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROS - Aaron Jones or Devontae Booker

1 hour ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Booker for sure. Hes taking over that role and Aaron Jones is injured plus might not get it back off Jamaal Williams and Ty Montgomery. 

What about Jones vs Marlon Mack?  I currently have Williams, and he's been good from a fantasy perspective but he isn't averaging the yards per carry that Jones was averaging.

My thought was to cover myself, I should pick up Jones in case he comes back and GB hands him a good role again.  I don't expect to use Jones, or Williams when Jones or Monty are back.

16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

What about Jones vs Marlon Mack?  I currently have Williams, and he's been good from a fantasy perspective but he isn't averaging the yards per carry that Jones was averaging.

My thought was to cover myself, I should pick up Jones in case he comes back and GB hands him a good role again.  I don't expect to use Jones, or Williams when Jones or Monty are back.

Mack is a tough one. Like the talent and should see more carries going forward but the schedule is bad for the Colts run game.

25 minutes ago, pesosweetdog said:

I err on the side of Jones.  It doesn't look like he'll be back this week though.  The Denver offense and, especially, the running game is a cluster#@#@.  

I'm not looking for him this week.  I hope he doesn't play this week so Williams is alone in the backfield.  I am thinking more of next week or after in case GB gives him his role back and moves Williams to 3rd down back duties.