[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown missed practice again

michaelredd9

As much as I obviously certainly want him in the line up and performing well, I hope this isnt one of those every frigging week GTD, maybe play one series and aggravate it etc etc pain in the tits situation. I hope he either plays through it and we know if he is playing before 3 seconds before Kick off, or they just sit him so we can make other plans

I need 7 points to win and then that puts me in a tie for 2nd place but tie breaker is total points scored for the season and if I get to 13 or more points tonight then that gives me the tie breaker for 2nd place (1st round bye) and $150 bucks for highest point total for regular season.

i need Bell to rip off 100 yards rushing and a TD or some receptions!

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Antonio Brown (toe) is active for Monday night's Week 13 game against the Bengals.

According to onlookers, Brown was moving "gingerly" during his pregame routine on the field and didn't do what he normally does before games. Also, all of the Steelers' receivers are active, which is atypical for them. It suggests we could possibly be looking at a limited Brown tonight, though he obviously needs to be in season-long lineups anytime he's on the field and playing.

Dec 4 - 7:03 PM

... lol

also suggests that he's a decoy. sorry everyone.

That's what I'm thinking.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Antonio Brown (toe) is active for Monday night's Week 13 game against the Bengals.

According to onlookers, Brown was moving "gingerly" during his pregame routine on the field and didn't do what he normally does before games. Also, all of the Steelers' receivers are active, which is atypical for them. It suggests we could possibly be looking at a limited Brown tonight, though he obviously needs to be in season-long lineups anytime he's on the field and playing.

Dec 4 - 7:03 PM

... lol

also suggests that he's a decoy. sorry everyone.

Feed Bell! That would be right after they lightly used him that Thursday night game recently 

14 minutes ago, Shaft said:

At least you have Green going. 

Luckily I sat him in my main local where I have my seed locked up already. Meaningless game. Nice to see him keep his mojo going, even not at 100%. 

Edited by heehawks

I love that he's a badass and plays through it. Secured me the win against my opponent who has Green. 

Reed, on the other hand had the same injury and took a couple weeks off. Big enchilada