[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit Fitz, K.Allen, T Hill or J Gordon?

chiroacademy

Norman isn't going to be shadowing Allen. Allen lines up on Breeland's side for a lot of his routes. As a Redskins fan, I can tell you that Breeland is very beatable when facing top 15 WR talent, which Allen most definitely is. I have Allen and will be starting him. It's hard to sit Hill when he's facing that OAK defense and the same can be said about Fitzgerald and that TEN defense. I also have Gordon and will be playing him in my FLEX (I have M. Thomas, Allen, and Jones Jr as my 3 WRs). He's obv going to be playing a large role in that offense every week moving forward for CLE.

Here is how I look at it. When AP is healthy and playing, ARI seems to forcibly give him the ball, since that's honestly what it takes to get AP going.  This usually limits the targets that Fitzgerald gets. They seem to focus on throwing the ball more when AP is out since they don't havea decent RB to take his place. So if AP is starting and playing, then I'd sit Fitz. If not, then I'd start Fitz and sit Hill, as painful as that may sound and is for me to write.

1 hour ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Norman isn't going to be shadowing Allen. Allen lines up on Breeland's side for a lot of his routes. As a Redskins fan, I can tell you that Breeland is very beatable when facing top 15 WR talent, which Allen most definitely is. I have Allen and will be starting him. It's hard to sit Hill when he's facing that OAK defense and the same can be said about Fitzgerald and that TEN defense. I also have Gordon and will be playing him in my FLEX (I have M. Thomas, Allen, and Jones Jr as my 3 WRs). He's obv going to be playing a large role in that offense every week moving forward for CLE.

Here is how I look at it. When AP is healthy and playing, ARI seems to forcibly give him the ball, since that's honestly what it takes to get AP going.  This usually limits the targets that Fitzgerald gets. They seem to focus on throwing the ball more when AP is out since they don't havea decent RB to take his place. So if AP is starting and playing, then I'd sit Fitz. If not, then I'd start Fitz and sit Hill, as painful as that may sound and is for me to write.

Very nice analysis.  Thank you.  It's so hard to sit any of them.