[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown injured

buddahj

This is even worse than the Deshaun Watson injury. Brown was having a record year. I hope it is not serious but you do not drive straight to the hospital because he sprained something. Very sad.

3 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

So I made it to super bowl even with AB going down. My opponent next week has JuJu and Bryant on his roster because the fantasy gods have a sick sense of humor

I am an AB owner, and I need Mike Evans for 14.1 tomorrow night. If I win it I’m lucky enough to have JuJu on my roster

56 minutes ago, pegos said:

Team and score?

To the likes of K Hunt, M Gordon, D Hopkins, Gronk and Zuerlein. Score 125-48. May win by 100, which is the biggest win we've ever had in our league. It's crazy. I still have Prescott and J Jones yet.

Edited by LuckyBub

2 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Seriously...posturing again. This time how can you say you were just answering the question. Your bragging it getting really obnoxious. 

Seriously??? I'm shocked that my team did so good as a whole. I had to express my surprise and you need to rain on my parade AGAIN??? Jeez!!!

1 hour ago, LuckyBub said:

Seriously??? I'm shocked that my team did so good as a whole. I had to express my surprise and you need to rain on my parade AGAIN??? Jeez!!!

You know what man....I wish you the best on your most successful fantasy season ever while most of us have parished. Just realize with the amount of gloating you’ve been doing this season the fantasy gods may have doomed you for eternity. 

2 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

You know what man....I wish you the best on your most successful fantasy season ever while most of us have parished. Just realize with the amount of gloating you’ve been doing this season the fantasy gods may have doomed you for eternity. 

Thanks. I've had bad seasons, too. In fact, I had a winless season once. So, don't think the "fantasy gods" didn't "punish" me for something. Maybe this is MY payback to the "fantasy gods" for giving me a winless season.

Luckily have JuJu to plug in, but it is not the same. Also looks like I lost Adams too. Ouch. In the finals with two of three starting receivers down. Survived the loss of Wentz with the plug in of Foles. Need some serious luck rolling with Cooks, Jones Jr., and JuJu. Not looking too good, ack oop. 

Edited by heehawks

11 hours ago, heehawks said:

Luckily have JuJu to plug in, but it is not the same. Also looks like I lost Adams too. Ouch. In the finals with two of three starting receivers down. Survived the loss of Wentz with the plug in of Foles. Need some serious luck rolling with Cooks, Jones Jr., and JuJu. Not looking too good, ack oop. 

Do you win anything for 2nd place, or does it all go to 1st place teams? In my league, 2nd place teams get a lesser prize (obviously not as good as 1st place).

5 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

Do you win anything for 2nd place, or does it all go to 1st place teams? In my league, 2nd place teams get a lesser prize (obviously not as good as 1st place).

Oh yeah, 2nd gets a small purse, so I got that going for me!