[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles defensive touchdown

Shorttynaz

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I saw #96 run that in and for a moment, I thought it was #86 and thought that Ertz had just somehow gotten me a TD.

Your offensive players score points for TDs on defense? I wonder how many leagues would.

In contrast some teams lost on the last play, others cursed them not kicking the XP for a win.

Just now, LordOpie said:

I don't know. Obviously, my post was pretty stupid since why with the TE even be on the field. I only mentioned it cuz i'm slappy tired.

back to your point... yeah, some FF teams flipped on that. What about gambling? What was the line? Did a lot of cash flip on that play?

10PM and you're tired? Long day, get some rest I'm battling some holiday bronchitis and have work.

Don't know about the line, if Al Michaels was doing the game he would have told us.

• Thanks 1

That TD was big for me. I finally passed the 1st place team in a points league this week, have a 34 point lead going into wk 17. It's just me and him for 1st and 2nd, with a $400 spread in prize money between the two places. I've already won $600 this year, first in this league and I'll hit a cool G. :headbang:

11 team league, 1 PPR

2QB, 2WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2 flex, 2K, 2 DST, 6 IDP

Watson, Goff, Winston (FA pickup), Carr

Hopkins, Evans, Hogan

Gurley, Freeman, Kamara, Hyde, Drake (FA)

TE's were caca most of the year, have Clay, ASJ now

Edited by PPIchamp